miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

TRAVEL TO LONDON...

Hi all! Today I'm going to talk about my travel to London...I recommend, if you want some summer go traveling and can't decide where, you can go to London. Yes, I now it's a very tourist and busy site, and also overwhelmed and all that things, but monuments and interest places are awesome.

First, I'm going to show you these photos taken in the plane when I left Spain. The land that you can see below are small islands that form part of UK. The first thing I'll say is that, I only traveled by plane 2 times and I can say is the most beautiful experience ever. Just going by plane you feel very comfortable, relaxed and as you were floating on clouds!
Depending on which country you go or pass through, you can see more buildings or more vegetation, etc.

For example, when I went to Romania, I went through Italy was impressive to see the typical boot from the social sciences' map. There was a lot of vegetation but when I passing over England had almost no vegetation, but when you saw it you can saw enormously large green parks.

MONUMENTS

LONDON BRIDGE TOWER OF LONDON
As I said before, in London there are very beautiful and big monuments. I don't know if you noticed that in London, there's: THE BIGGEST M&M'S SHOP IN THE WORLD! But not only that, there's also the Natural History Museum which is incredible and the best part is that...IT'S FREE! 
NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM


ENGLISH PARLIAMENT
LONDON EYE
Finally, I wanted to say that if you go to London, don't forget the best part. You need to have a ride in the London Eye. What is it? Well, it's the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world and when you're in, you can see the whole city of London.
It's very expensive, but worth it. The whole ride/tour lasts around 30 minutes and it's composed by more than 42 cabins which can hold a maximum of 12 people in each cabin. It seems to be quite bored, but if you go on the ride at night, it's beautiful because you can see all the building lights and it's also very romantic. In my opinion, I didn't see the Eiffel Tower, but I can ensure you that the London Eye is better and more romantic than that tower in Paris. 









LONDON EYE'S CABINS
TAXIS

JOHN LENNON'S CLOTHES
PHONE BOOTHS

NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OF LONDON, AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE IT'S INCREDIBLY BIG, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME!

PERSONALLY I LIKED IT VERY MUCH BECAUSE I LOVE SCIENCE AND ANIMALS AND THAT FOR ME WAS VERY INTERESTING AND AMAZING. THE MOST INTERESTING WAS THE MATERNITY PART BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MORE DETAILS

ABOUT IT, I PREFER YOU TO GO THERE AND SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES THE HUGE DIPLODOCUS AT THE MUSEUM'S ENTRANCE. AND PLEASE DON'T BE SELFISH AND GIVE A POUND TO TAKE A MUSEUM MAP!
CARS & BUSES
PARKS
VEGETATION AND MORE









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario